Thread: PSA info
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Slick111
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014

Originally Posted by RawHide View Post
Your time line needs some work. How about cite some dates. It's not in order that's for sure.

Don't forget parker offered 200's to PDT they wouldn't bend over.
He went to PSA and they did.
Originally Posted by TillerEnvy View Post
Comical. Show me exactly where the PSA pilots said no. Show me when the group voted. When they voted, they passed it, just like they would've passed any of the previous ones if presented.
I've given you the facts. I've given you the history. If I gave you dates, voting results, and hair color of the pilots who voted for and against these deals and you guys still wouldn't be satisfied. The fact that you aren't aware of these facts tells me that you either haven't been a regional airline pilot for very long or you simply weren't paying attention.

PSA voted "no" twice when offered new jets in exchange for concessions and those jets went to other regional airlines. Envoy also voted "no" twice when offered new jets in exchange for concessions and those jets went to other regional airlines. But when given the ultimatum that their airlines would be shut down if they voted "no" a third time, BOTH PSA and Envoy took the deal(s). The only difference was that Envoy accepted a $12,500 bribe in exchange for their votes.

But your statements suggest that my history lesson is inaccurate. So please, by all means,....... tell us all (specifically!!!) where my history lesson is wrong. Or just S.T.F.U. and we'll all know that you aren't as smart as you would have us believe and that you're just talking out of your a$$.

Last edited by Slick111; 12-02-2015 at 12:52 PM.