View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 01:44 PM
longhauler
He who lies first, wins!

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: back in the saddle with sores!

Originally Posted by DrunkIrishman View Post
Why do you folks get so upset about alleged minority hiring issues? At the end of the day, you're real frustration lies in the fact that YOU have not been hired. Everytime you see/hear someone you deem less than deserving get hired, it ****es you off. That's not a conspiracy against white males, it's just immaturity on your part.

I have been updating apps at 7 airlines for two years now and I also am a casualty of the post-9/11 era, but I'm not pointing fingers at others. Instead, I am trying to do more networking and looking for ways to boost my app scores. I humbly suggest others do the same vs blaming unfair hiring practices.
two years, I applied at AS for 21, UPS 16, UAL 14, AA, 14, DL 14 and FEDEX for 12. No finger pointing, just a fact of statistics. I don't attend J.O.B. fairs, but network like crazy. Back in the day when Kit was making a mint of those things I A didn't have the money and B didn't have the time. Now I won't part with the money and won't part with the time. Besides, it nice to not have to JS to work, I am kind of addicted to this benefit.