Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 09:05 AM
disco inferno
Banned

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Da Bus

Originally Posted by sqwkvfr View Post
It's not a conspiracy. Management's advisors (Ford and Harrison) have ran this playbook many times. Every G4 pilot who came from Republic knows what it's like to deal with dispatchers, schedulers, FAs, or MX people who overtly complain that your write-up, etc., is a "union" or "contract thing."

It was management's wet dream...FREE peer pressure to take shortcuts and thus improve operational reliability. In a lot of cases, it worked. It also created a toxic work environment that will linger in that company for many years...new contract or not.

..and it doesn't matter if it was sent only to the pilots...do you really think that this stuff doesn't get passed around? ...or worse yet, spread by word of mouth?
I am not interested in what anyone from any other work group thinks of us. I don't care what management thinks of us. My only concern is attaining an industry leading contract from the most profitable airline in the world. The money is there. Let's take it, even if we have to beat it out of them with a strike. I'm 99% sure that's what it will take anyway. No mercy.