Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 01:03 PM
mspano85
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2013

Originally Posted by usmc-sgt View Post
I believe it is only 20 or so people initially from whenever they actually get it rolling. Id say itll be in the same category of "if you have to ask how much, you cant afford it."

What I mean by that is that JB will want this program to be filled with EXACTLY the kind of (pilot?) they want. My guess is that for the first 20, they'll find them not the other way around. Its also sort of a sore spot amongst, well, everyone who has any sort of experience. Itll be hard to find any real info from anyone other than the JB recruiting department. That is the only source I would go with.
I understand it is a sore spot, but I am an upstanding and hard working person. If JetBlue is going to run this program it would be in every Pilot's best interest to promote good people for the openings, given they have an opportunity to, of course.

As I implied earlier I probably have a very low chance especially since I'm not a 0 hour pilot, but you can't win it unless you're in it. Not making an inquiry guarantees I will not get a slot.

If I get a "No Thanks" then I'll move on and continue working as I am now.

Thank you very much for the response. I'll try to get a hold of the JetBlue Recruiting Department.

Does anyone here recommend the best way to contact them? E-mail, phone, walk-in, etc.?

Thank you