View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 04:56 AM
emb145
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2011
Talking

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post
If anyone is seeking information about Envoy, I would strongly caution against listening to people who either:

#1: Have never worked at Envoy

Or

#2: No longer work at Envoy and have an axe to grind.

Not only are they pushing an agenda and feel a need to justify their move, they harbor deep bitter feelings towards a management group that no longer exists post merger with US Airways.

eaglefly and emb145 are but two examples. Not even when I was an officer in the military and had to babysit a squadron did I see so much crap and immaturity be flung around. You give civilian trained pilots a bad name that they don't deserve.
The travesty revealed your statement is that as prior enlisted mil, I would be offering you a snappy salute and addressing you as Sir were we to cross paths while in service.

Why is a prior military officer working at Envoy? Shouldn't you be competitive for the Big 3? Better yet, as prior military leadership, shouldn't you be able to see the big picture?

By this I mean to add everything up and come to the conclusion that yes, the 2.5/6 may work, but many things have to fall into place for it to happen. Thus making it not a guarantee.

I believe this thread to not be truly Envoy Information. Rather it is a place where the blinded Envoyers can go to sing kumbayaa and profess their undying love for all things Envoy. Perhaps a new thread titled Envoy Propaganda is in order where all negative talk about Envoy is banned.

In this utopian world, your fellow Envoy admirers can crow about the 2.5/6 and how Envoy is the greatest regional on the face of the Earth without any interference from detractors or someone with an axe to grind.