View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 05:34 AM
sublime259
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by emb145 View Post
The travesty revealed your statement is that as prior enlisted mil, I would be offering you a snappy salute and addressing you as Sir were we to cross paths while in service.

Why is a prior military officer working at Envoy? Shouldn't you be competitive for the Big 3? Better yet, as prior military leadership, shouldn't you be able to see the big picture?

By this I mean to add everything up and come to the conclusion that yes, the 2.5/6 may work, but many things have to fall into place for it to happen. Thus making it not a guarantee.

I believe this thread to not be truly Envoy Information. Rather it is a place where the blinded Envoyers can go to sing kumbayaa and profess their undying love for all things Envoy. Perhaps a new thread titled Envoy Propaganda is in order where all negative talk about Envoy is banned.

In this utopian world, your fellow Envoy admirers can crow about the 2.5/6 and how Envoy is the greatest regional on the face of the Earth without any interference from detractors or someone with an axe to grind.
Man you really hate envoy! Just a quick glance at your posts shows that all your time on APC is spent bashing envoy. Don't you have a new job at an LCC? Why don't you move on and post over there?

IMHO it's because you're that self-centered of a person that you want to see envoy fail just to validate the fact that you bailed out when things are finally starting to look promising around here. Am I wrong?