View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 04:06 AM
Phuz
Kerbal Rocket Surgeon

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: DTW 717A

Originally Posted by Gjn290 View Post
Shuttle America is a manning issue. I can't speak about manning at GoJet, but I do know that GoJet is going through software changes that cause disruptions anytime an airline goes through that process. If it happens at Compass when we go through that process, I can attest to it not being staffing issues, as we've had no problem staffing so far.
Which is why they had to offer a 10k signing bonus and recently agreed to a new TA that raises first year FO pay while also providing hotel rooms for commuters?? Every regional has had some trouble staffing, compass is not immune.

Shuttle America and GoJet both fly Delta Connection (among others) for those who are not privy.

I agree with Zip - outsourcing of RJ flying will likely resolve itself (IF) we do not agree to allowing management to up-gauge current RJ flying. Their current objective is to get more large RJs in exchange for fewer small RJs, this only perpetuates the outsourcing of Delta pilot jobs. If management wants to up-guage that flying, a 717 or equivalent sounds just fine.