Gets Weekends Off
zippinbye
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2015
  • Position
    320/A
Quote: For all you current Delta employees whom might be affected by the unreliability of Gojet:

I want to apologize and I hope your commutes go by smoothly. There is nothing I hate more than being embarrassed by my company.
We actually do take pride in our work and the service we provide to our partners, things are not looking any better for all the crews. We have been on the road for 3+ days and not operated a single flight, we are also loosing all of our credit hours since we don't have trip rigs, duty rigs or pay protection.
I can assure you the general consensus on the pilot group is nothing but apologetic about this situation.
Thanks for the information and sentiments. You will see me making unflattering comments about regional affiliates from time to time. To be clear, it is never directed toward the pilots. BTW, I was 100% a regional guy after slogging around in various air tour, cargo and corporate roles. Close to seven years in AE Saabs. Then and now, I recognized the "farm team/major league" relationship between affiliates and the mainline carriers they feed. RJs were just becoming "a thing" when I got hired at NW. I recall studies at AE that determined the 50 seat Canadair was costly tool compared to a turboprop, except for long routes with light demand. But then Skywest, ASA, etc got some, and everybody had to join in ... customer preference, and what not. Since that time a revolutionary expansion placed way more aircraft and pilots on the "farm team" side of the fence. The tables could be turning. I hope so. I'd love to see you and your colleagues over here at Delta. Meanwhile, best of luck toughing out the pains at Go Jet.