Date of Birth:
January 13, 1983
Current Position:
19 hundo
Airplanes Flown:
CE152,172, PA-28,34,44
Civilian, Military, or Both:
Civilian

Do something before you call me out son.
Come one, call a spade a spade. Does it matter if I'm a 24 year old 1900 driver, a 59 year old 74 driver, or a 17 year old 152 driver?

Did you fly for a 121 operator and make a move to a carrier that flies what most pilots would consider 'mainline caliber' aircraft for considerably less than mainline pilots would accept or not?

the chumps at US air are already complaining that they have to fly a regional jet with the EMB190. Can't wait to hear the crying when we start flying that.
I can't wait to hear the crying from the RAH pilots either. "It's not our fault that we have such a low pay rate on the 190 and 195. Why can't we get jobs at a 'mainline carrier'?"

If RAH is an "entry level job", then you clearly think it's ok for entry level pilots to fly 190's on the cheap. But you don't think it's ok to fly a 107 seat 318 as an entry level job? How do you figure?

At some point, you're gonna' have to take ownership of the idea the RAH or any carrier that flies 100+ seat jets is a carrier that is competing directly against 'mainline', and is paying their pilots less than standard 'mainline' wages. How is this different than what Skybus does?

RAH is growing rapidly. That's great for you and the pilots of RAH. But, as RAH gets larger equipment, so comes the burden to be compared to carriers that were once considered to be on a different level, and right now, RAH does not compare favorably. Good luck with your negotiations.

Last edited by Sniper; 07-26-2007 at 08:11 PM. Reason: spelling