View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 06:26 PM
UAL T38 Phlyer
Moderate Moderator

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Curator at Static Display

I don't really see the A-380 as a dangled-carrot (sts) to distract, but just part of a revised current list. Of that, the only new listing (I think) is the CS100, which lends some credence to the theory the company might have a great potential deal on these jets, which would make them anxious to have rates established prior to delivery.

A lot of other planes were stuck in the table, "just in case."

What bothers me about this post:

1. It has the weathered "yellow paper" look of one's grandmother's clipping of JFK's assassination from a newspaper, after being in the attic for 50 years.

Real? Or a fabrication made to "look real?"

2. If indeed the only people who have this knowlege are the company and MEC, why would someone leak it...ESPECIALLY to post on APC? And especially since it may very well be released Wed, if the MEC votes to send it to us for a vote?

It kind of makes me think it is a clever ruse. Even if not, I would have rather waited for the process to conclude.

3. While the CS100 promises to be a great plane, aren't they at least a year or two away from any potential deliveries? And, there is the fear these planes may drive Bombardier to bankruptcy...how would we get parts?