View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 08:12 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post
eaglefly you aren't worth the waste of time or the waste of breath which is why I stopped entertaining your rants a long time ago.

But I'm going to ask you ONE SIMPLE question and see if you can answer it without being a blowhard (doubtful)...so here goes:

Not counting the E-190, at year 2 pay how much does an FO at AA make per year? Go ahead and use the lowest pay scale which is the Airbus/737.
Yet, you are still entertaining my rants at every opportunity despite your claims otherwise. But, to answer your question, what does year 2 AA pay have to do with flowing to AA at the new-hire rate ? By your own warped argument, if an Envoy pilot supposedly flowed at 6 years, he'd not make year 2 pay there until 7 years from the reference point.

You mix too many apples and oranges in your rotten fruit bowl.

And if you worked here-which you don't-you would know there are roughly 400 Captains in the 824 left to flow. At a rate of 30/month-which is on the low end-that would be almost all of them gone by this time next year.
The fact I don't work there doesn't help your silly claims. You didn't say all the 824 captains. Besides this "suggestion" of this number of pilots that might actually flow next year is already known and not some kind of new "nugget" you're clueing people in on.

An extension of the point above is this: There are roughly 300 pilots between the most junior current Captain and the 2011 new hires. Why is the 2011 new hires important? Because they are the last big group of pilots hired. Once they begin to upgrade anyone after them will follow quickly behind.

If by this time next year 360 Captains have flowed that means that the first batch of 2011 hires will be upgrading. The relatively small group of pilots hired after 2011 will be next as pilots continue to flow.

I'm sure you will pull all kinds of hypotheticals out of thin air to explain why none of that will happen. Of course you know more than anyone including AAG what will happen. This whole thing is their plan but you claim to know more than they do that it won't work.

Ok...sure, eaglefly. Throw a couple of your favorite smiley faces on your next post and tell us all how horrible things are going at a company you don't work for.
All this above is............yep, you guessed it, hypotheticals. Just like you criticize me for.