View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 06:24 AM
Otterbox
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2015
Position: Gear slinger

Originally Posted by flynhighaf23 View Post
Reading up on the last few posts it sounds like avenge is a crap shoot, but do any of the other companies offer jobs like the ab-initio SIC program that avenge has? I met the qualifications for the avenge SIC gig and have considered applying, however, I would much rather get on with L3 or someone better. For someone like me as sh1tty as the gig and HR/management sounds, it sounds like the only option for me to get my foot in the door in the ISR world. Would it be worth taking the gig and just expect to get boned for 3 years until I can build time to jump ship and get on with a good/reputable company?

Happy holidays!
No way. ISR experience sounds cool and exciting but is really flying circles at medium altitudes. What's your end goal and what purpose would Avenge serve in the long run in your mind?

I know several people who have worked for Revenge. They've told me to run away from the recruiter. Based on the company's exceptionally low pay, terrible work environment with management, vindictive nature (suing former employees for leaving)and ****ty living conditions there, I'd much rather fly just about anywhere else to build currency.

If it came between flying for avenge or not flying at all, I wouldn't fly.