Thread: Mesa Lies
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 04:25 PM
Stratapilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Mesa police my ass. You posted this a few weeks ago. It's almost verbatim from what you posted tonight. Get a life loser.

You also expect us to believe the ag386 and ag387 are different people? Asshat.

Long time lurker first time poster.

I follow these boards to keep up with the industry. Currently at Envoy and am looking to move upward to major or LCC.

Have to chime in as I can't take the lies being spread here anymore.
Let me say it. THERE IS NO 2.5 YEAR UPGRADE here! I was hired at Envoy in May of 2013 and according to the gouge on here, I should be in the left seat right? WRONG! I'm in the right seat ON RESERVE!

I'm getting close to holding a line but it may be a few months or more, I really don't know. But I sure as heck am not anywhere near holding a Capt slot. If you guys really want to know, the most junior Capt on our list is an October 2007 hire. Who hasn't even started upgrade training yet!

6 year flow? Yeah right. The current guys flowing were hired in July and August of 1999. That's right, 1999!!!

I've done an exhaustive analysis of our seniority list and I just don't see any way possible that we are going to get to a 2 1/2 year upgrade anytime in the next few years. There are over 700 FO's who are going to have to upgrade to make a 2.5 year upgrade possible.

So, where are the vacancy bids? We need to get started on this list of 700 plus FO's so we can get the 2.5 going right? Plus we are going to have to get new hires in to replace those flowing right? I know that we are still shrinking but we don't have too much shrinking left before we are "adequately staffed" for the aircraft on property and deliveries.

I'm just calling BS on this whole 2.5 year upgrade. I'm not even considering the flow right now it's so far out on the horizon. I come to APC to pick up scraps of info as our union gives us zippo. All I hear on the Envoy threads is RAH RAH RAH 2.5/6. I'm telling you. It ain't true. At least right now. I don't buy these BS "projections." You can "project" all you want but I want to see the rubber meet the road in terms of a clear fleet plan, clear flying allocation and most of all...VACANCY BIDS.

I am NOT lateraling to another regional. Sure, it sounds great at Compass right now but what about next year? I'm staying here and putting in apps and exploring all possible avenues. I'm looking at Part 91, Part 135, LCC, anything in addition to my legacy apps. If I get a call for anything a smidge better, I can tell you I'm out of here. The flow ain't happening anytime soon (read 6 years) for us bottom seniority list dwellers son. Realistically, yes, I might flow in 10 years from today. Who the heck knows really? Apparently there are so few pilots left, who the heck are they going to get to fly these regional tin cans?