View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 11:30 AM
Imapilot2
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Captain Jack

Originally Posted by BlueRidger328
Ok, Now that the final paystubs of the year are available, I am trying to figure out which numbers from the paystub to add up to get the "Annual Compensation" number used for profit sharing? The contract definition is below but it doesn't exactly jive with what I read on the paystub.

Can anyone tell me which line items to add up?

Annual compensation” for purposes of the profit sharing plan, means an employee’s
30 gross earnings during the profit sharing plan year, including any sick and vacation pay
31 (whether paid by the Company or from a disability and survivor trust), but excluding: a)
32 expense reimbursements, b) expense allowances, c) income required to be imputed to the
33 employee for any reason pursuant to federal, state or local law, d) profit sharing awards,
34 e) earnings from any other incentive compensation program, f) Company contributions to
35 a retirement plan, g) disability payments, h) income from the grant, vesting, exercise or
36 sale of Delta stock or Delta stock options, i) income relating to, or resulting from,
37 bankruptcy claims, notes, or other securities, j) medical plan payments and k) severance payments. In addition, annual compensation for the purposes of the profit sharing plan
includes pilot furlough pay.
unless you need pin point accuracy.....add flight pay and advance flight pay.....close enough