View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Trapav8r
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Default Chill a little

Originally Posted by Lipout1 View Post
Is Jack-I'll kiss any O ass still on a seniority list. What is his position? Why do we have to listen to him tell us we don't have any special skills but he and the other ACPs do and are entitled to better packages than you lowly line swine. By the way did you know Jack was an O-6 and could not make O-7. No matter how deep he buried his tongue. What a master at ****ing on the troops boots and humoring with his bull sh_t.

Dude,
I believe JL was a pretty good Chief Pilot. Negotiations as of late may have jaded his reputation, but he was always a straight shooter. Personal attacks like yours don't really produce didly squat except a hightened emotional environment. How long have you been with the company?
The LOA is unacceptable. I wish we had access to email the entire pilot group with our concerns as he does. Either way, we need to communicate our concerns and trust they are heard. We also need to educate the pilot group through boards like this, the crew bus, and other avenues available. My guess is the vote isn't going very well for the company, and they have enlisted the help of those like JL with a voice and a medium through which to project it. Keep up the education, vote no on the LOA, and engage in mature dialogue to draft an LOA or contract that takes care of our brothers and sisters.