View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 07:07 AM
MrStl
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by Dhood84 View Post
No I think you said that because there is a rumor floating around your message boards that 9E is taking our -700's. Look at Republic with the Delta suit.....they're still flying aren't they? The flying just doesn't go away overnight.

DH
I don't think G7 will be going anywhere because the airlines like lots of little regionals to compete to keep the prices down. But it does not look like there will be any new flying going to G7 because of their poor performance and the way they mistreat their employees. They can't grow if pilots won't go there. They are loosing captains while the other regionals are losing FOs to the growing companies. I know several GJ Captains who left to go to PSA and were captains there in less then a year. They are all happy with their decision. They tell me your career can be ruined because the company will be vindictive is you go against them. They fired a check airman who would not fly a plane from ORD to STL from an icy rwy during a snow storm with a 15 knot cross wind with the NOSEWHEEL STEERING INOP. (I met the guy.) Is G7 worth the risk? Do you want a busted line check on your record because someone wants to teach you a lesson? It sounds like a mess there. But is there opportunity in this mess?