View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 01:34 PM
404yxl
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Originally Posted by JetRage View Post
I know some of yall are not going to listen to me but I'm going to say it anyway. Do not come here!

I don't know what it is with people that when you say "look, there is a dumpster that is on fire!" for some reason people feel the need to go check it out for themselves. Trust me, it's a dumpster...and it's on fire...you don't need to see it for yourself.

I didn't believe this place could be as bad as I was told. I live in one of the bases and it got me out of flight school. Now after fighting for my pay month after month, taking some of the most ridiculous check-rides I've ever seen and getting thrown under the bus every time something unusual happens before the facts are even known I'm getting out, and hopefully soon. It's criminal the way this company treats its people in department.

Nice crews though. Legitimately nice folks in my base.
Again, would you really expect anything else from a company that was formed to subvert the TSA pilots in 70-seat payrates and staffed with TSA pilots out of seniority?

It's good you are giving people the truth, but I'm never shocked to see people who go there thinking somehow it will be a great place to work.