View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 09:17 AM
swamp
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2012
Position: Delta chihuahua Capt.

Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
I heard Delta hired the MDT butt naked captain with a wristwatch and flip flops while chasing a naked FA in the forest. Pi$$ing in a parking lot pales in comparison.
I don't know the guy from MDT, but I know people who know him. 1. His screw up was in 2008. 2. They have all said, he entered the HIMS program, and changed his life.... I have no issue with someone making a mistake and learning from the process. He will have to live the rest of his life with that over his head, but I don't think he should be blackballed for the rest of his career because of it. With that said- I could understand why some would think he should have never been hired at DL.. I just personally think DL made the right decision.

The moron who urinated in the Delta parking lot after not making the cut, pi$$ed in the parking lot of the employer who many other endeavor pilots are trying to be hired by, and I would have to imagine the incident in no way affected other endeavor folks who interviewed after, it certainly did not make endeavor SSP look good.

I agree- enough about the few idiotic endeavor guys- 99.9% are great folks!