Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 03:24 PM
Dolphinflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by Bulldog319 View Post
You are my first nomination, You've been watching a bit too much sensationalist media and have probably never spent more than a few seconds around a Pitbull. In a good home they are good dogs, very affectionate sweet animals. In my opinion, they would make an excellent therapy animal.
You're right. With the right owner, it's the same as any dog. Well almost. It's one thing to have one at home or a controlled environment. It's another to take a fiercely loyal one into crowded environment where one of the many lunatics inhabiting the typical terminal might set it off. It's one thing to drop kick an angry Shih Tzu across the gate area if it's having a 'moment'. It's another thing to do the same with a pit. One would probably have their tibia going with the dog.

In my case, if I saw Cesar Romero walking through the terminal after training the dog from a pup, I wouldn't blink an eye.

What I saw was "LaQuesha", all blinged out, strutting her overweight arse through the terminal while blinding everyone with her 14K gold uppers along with the miniature Swarzenegger with a spiked studded collar.

Million to one odds of that dog snapping with that background.