Thread: Few questions
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 02:32 PM
Gussan
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2016
Position: Pilot

Originally Posted by Zack View Post
I have been reading alot of threads on this forum and it is craned packed with information. But i have a few questions. I'm working on my PPL now. I'm moving down to Daytona when i graduate high school next year. I'm looking at flight schools there to finish up my training. I'm planning on going to embry riddle for Air traffic management as a back up plan degree and minoring in aviation Law. the flight school at embry is way to over priced. I have seen a few schools that look good. here is a few let me know what you all think about them.

ATP
Flight School, Pilot Training in Florida - Phoenix East Aviation Flight School | Phoenix East Aviation
The Airline Academy
Daytona Aviation Academy
I was giving up after my time wasted in other school, their instructors culture is just to build their hours in your money and end up with over 50 flight hours with 0 FAA training requirements. But I fond this great school it's next to Daytona airport on the Aviation center Pkwy, it call Daytona Aviation Academy, you fly at $80 per hour and you get 40% off for instructions cost. No hidden fee or over charges and flexible schedules.
Check out the rate on the website www.daytonaaviationacademy.com
www.daytonaaviationacademy.com/rates
www.daytonaaviationacademy.com/courses

Last edited by Gussan; 01-20-2016 at 02:49 PM.