Thread: On the Road
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 04:12 PM
BoilerUP
The NeverEnding Story

Joined APC: Sep 2005

I arrived in hotel at HPN around 2pm today. Here's what I've done (just as an example):

I changed clothes, watched some TV, ate some lunch, wasted some time on the internet, talked to my wife on the phone, ran 4 miles on a treadmill and did some abs in the workout room, ate some dinner, took a shower, watched two episodes of Scrubs, and now I'm wasting more time on the internet. I'll talk to my wife again shortly and go to bed early because I have an early show tomorrow.

Now replace a craphole like HPN with a lovely spot like Wilmington, NC for example:

Change clothes, go downstairs and meet the crew, go walk down the riverwalk, eat some dinner and drink some Yuengling at Elijahs or George's right on the river, walk back to hotel, watch some tv, go to Port City Java for an awesome cup of coffee, go back to the hotel, watch the sun set over the river, talk to the wife on the phone, go to bed thinking "this overnight kicks ass, too bad I'm gonna be stuck in that craphole LGA Clarion tomorrow."

Your mileage will likely vary.