Thread: On the Road
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 07:07 AM
JoeyMeatballs
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: A-320

Originally Posted by SkyHigh View Post
At first there is some enthusiasm to venture out however after the tenth time at each destination you will quickly exhaust all avenues for doing anything that is interesting at all. Usually there is no money to eat out with or to do much anyway.

Most of the time you will waste half of your life away alone in a concrete hotel room and think of all the fun your freinds are having at home.

On layovers you try to find a quiet place away from your own gates in the terminal to read left behind news papers. Great fun.

Skyhigh

HAHAHA sad very sad, and partly true if I dont HAVE A GOOD CREW Ill get some food and watch TV. thats what a lot of people do at home anyway without the pestering from the wife/Girlfriend. If you have a good crew you can have a lot of fun, like the time me and the CA went to Chihuahua Mexico and for only $30.00 we both got....................well lets just say you can have fun on overnights and if the cities blow and the crew is boring, I enjoy being by myself I spend hours on this site, pay bills, watch the Yanks kick ass etc etc........... I will say I feel like its a Jailbreak when I am off the bus walking to my car in F lot, homefree I am lucky to live in base I trade a lot of 4-days for day trips two days etc....................