View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 04:01 PM
80ktsClamp
Da Hudge

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Poodle Whisperer

Originally Posted by 404yxl View Post
I'm curious what you want to call it for the pilots who have already passed the SSP. Those pilots have already passed the interview and are in the bucket to flow to Delta like the Compass flow pilots. Now the terms of their release are slightly different and not in the same %, but they still no longer have to interview and will be going to Delta when their class date arrives.

Do you want me to say those that passed the SSP are the same as those who haven't? When the SSP started, no one had flow rights to Delta, but now that hundreds have already passed, how else do explain those numbers to a new hire comparing Endeavor to others?

As those below stated, Compass no longer has anything right now. Flow pilots are all gone and no guaranteed interview.

Yeah, since they already passed the SSP, I really don't see how it is any different than flowing to Delta at this point. Not as good % wise as the Compass flow, but it gets better this year and the next. The other downside is their class date doesn't start until they start training there. For the Compass pilots, they had a good holdback provision that preserved their seniority at Delta.

Yeah, just as you could approximate Compass having ~300 pilots flowing to Delta in 2014-2015, Endeavor already has about that many who already passed the SSP and will be flowing to Delta in 2016-2017 as long as the hiring continues. Attrition off the top is huge for your career prospects, especially if it is artificially increased like Endeavor and Envoy have. I would also say PDT has a descent %, with PSA currently with one too, but not nearly as good as it could be.
So after I got hired by Delta back in 2007, I flowed there, right?

It's a pool.