View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 05:59 AM
Jamis81
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2009
Position: 757 FO

Originally Posted by dc10guy View Post
If 9E had a true flow, no one would have to interview. I don't think Eagle pilots have to interview to flow to AA. That is what a flow is.
This right here...

404yxl, you're partially right, it is semantics. But you're also incorrect. 9E pilots do not have a flow. As Mesaba we did. I interviewed at XJ and for awhile that combined with biding my time would have been enough to become a pilot at NWA. Envoy has a flow, Piedmont has a flow. Endeavor offers a guaranteed interview. As has been said, this is not a flow. It is a guaranteed shot to go interview with Delta. I was very greatful for that chance, but the only leg up we received was to guarentee a chance to interview.

Now, where the word "flow" could be used.. Those with CJO's are in the pool, just waiting on our chance to "flow" or be allowed to move to DL. that however should not be confused with saying 9E has a "flow through" agreement. To spread that tale is disingenuous to those interested in coming to 9E.

If you are hired at 9E today, you are guaranteed a chance to interview at Delta and prove you are Delta someone that Delta wants. You are not guaranteed a job at DL if hired at Endeavor as a flow through wild provide.

Sorry to belabor the point, but there is a big difference.

Last edited by Jamis81; 01-25-2016 at 06:27 AM.