Old 01-25-2016, 03:49 PM
Extenda
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by LGApilot View Post
Potato, this is an anonymous forum. I don't think I'm handing in a paper for school. I guess you haven't come across many Ivy graduates in your life. We are not that different from your normal college graduates, yes academically smarter but that's about it. We are not nerdy intellectuals as you are assuming. Anyhow, I have no beef with you. Shy guy comes across as a very sad person, hope he gets the help he really needs. Shy guy does it make you jealous that I will retire in the single digits at UAL? It should bother you a lot..If you were such a great pilot you wouldn't be flying for the airline you are currently at. You would be somewhere desirable and what's it to you that I only applied to United? It's none of your business..I know how to be a real douc$&bag but I will stop.
Congratulations on getting hired, I hope to be in your shoes soon. Having said that, you're being breathtakingly inflammatory with your posts on a public forum titled "Who's been hired". You'll be on probation for a year and you made yourself easily identifiable. You never know who lurks on these threads so I would tread carefully.

But again, congratulations. It is quite an accomplishment.