View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 08:49 AM
CaptainCarl
I'm a man of my word.

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Devil's Advocate

Originally Posted by whalesurfer View Post
APC used to be the place to go to for information on specific airlines. Quality, up-to-date, no BS information. When someone submitted changes they're usually posted within hours, not weeks or months. I once submitted a correction on a specific airline and within 2 hour received an email response asking me for additional details. 30 minutes after the additional info was submitted the correction had been made on that airline's profile.

When APC founders sold this forum to InternetBrands the quality of the information diminished and the message forums are now slowly turning into just another flightinfo.nonsense site..

Maybe you've had "years of of professional customer experience" but the original owners of this site spoiled us with actual customer experience. They were pilots, they understood pilots, they updated the interview and airline profiles VERY promptly and they listened to our feedback as opposed to responding to critique with rolling eyes emojis. You don't listen. You say you do but these are just empty words. You're just another manager.
Hear hear, very well said whalesurfer.