View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 12:38 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
So, why are you so interested in Envoy? It's not the airline you worked for so you just randomly selected an airline you have to right those you feel are wrong at? There are a dozen other regionals out there, you dont comment on them? Is it the "I have lots of friends still there" argument? You must have friends at other airlines you care about. You dont comment on them - at least to the extent you do here.

You admit it is not the same airline you used to work for so Envoy is just as important to you as say, CommutAir or GoJet. You agreed that most of the employees (pilots) are gone. The union is completely different. You are right - Envoy Air is NOTHING related at all to the AFKA "American Eagle Airlines".

Then why are you so interested then? It takes about 20 seconds to see you only post in Envoy threads with the occasional AA thread - you know, the airline you work for. So you clearly have an obvious obsession of this airline that you never worked for.

People generally ignore you - I do for the most part so if you stopped posting, no one would miss you. Yet you keep posting, again, at an airline that you do not work for nor have you ever worked for. That would be like me going to a Compass thread and EVERY DAY posting controversial topics (true or false) and wondering why there is so much distain
Why some of you people keep asking this same question repeatedly when I've answered it repeatedly would normally indicate illiteracy. However, in this situation we know it is not that. We know it is instead the complete absence of any coherent argument otherwise. You'll note I say "we" because others DO consider my points as evidenced by their responses.

Perhaps what you repeatedly demonstrate is simply a latent symptom of the battered wife from Stockholm syndrome so prevelent there ?