View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 02:57 PM
gojo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by SimWorld View Post
If this is what you consider "Sacking up", you and I have completely different opinions of what that means. To me this is nothing but whining. I was hired at an airline, had a FLOW that was a signed legal document, and it was taken from me via a sham BK. I have no sympathy for ANY new hire that feels that their path to a major isn't paved in gold. I went and got my offer to the majors via the method that was agreed upon by the company and union. Not just what the company was telling me they wanted to offer me via a PowerPoint slide. The company has said they wanted to offer us lots of things, but they also don't like paying for things either. Just look at how long EFB's have been talked about. And if you don't like the way that sounds. I really don't care. If you haven't heard it already, well here you go. Pay your dues! You are new to the 121 world. Your 8 months of struggle and heartburn mean nothing to the people that have been here 5,10, 25 years or more. That is the reality of airlines, management and unions.
Careful, you're speaking to someone from the entitlement generation