View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 04:18 PM
Noprisoners
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2015
Position: many
Default Industry

No it isn't the same but the same today can not be what it was yesterday. Its an involving target one world event can lead to economic chaos thats not favorable to what your looking at this moment.We vote no and sap sucks because of reduced roster, we don't lose pay, sure, we had great rate they could have said it was $200 who cares we didn't have a jet when they agreed to it. As far as those that are in the know that if we voted No the jets where still coming with pay rates 10% higher than the next guy please share your wisdom to me in the stock market as well so I can retire from all this crap. Point is we know what we get with yes vote PBS same thing you get when furloughed and go else where with reduced fleet. Except we get to choose it. Payrates at top of industry not at bottom. Or hold our ground say No and feel good for about a year until furloughed, downgraded, Then go else where that has what ? yup SAP oops no PBS. But damn I feel good,,,,,,,,,,Of course I don't like it its reality TODAY, Pilot shortage has been around the corner for 30 years. Im not in biz guessing world calamity, house prices, stock market or even The Industry Ill leave that to logical people that think with their heads and not their emotions