View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 09:20 AM
bonesbrigade
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by gojo View Post
Jesus, no one can respond to your claim in good judgement without actually hearing the same thing you did. I agree lying isn't cool, but are you sure that you heard them correctly at the interview? I haven't heard of the Endeavor pilot recruiting committee misrepresenting the interviewees? Not calling you a liar, but you're the first out of all the new hires I've met in the last year and a half. Additionally, anyone that has done their research of this industry, for say the last two decades, should know that it's extremely cyclical and unpredictable. There are no guarantees. And the word cowards is a really strong word to use on an anonymous forum!!!
THere was a dbag in my differences class who was extremely bitter because he'd "Been lied to..."

The lies?
#1. That when Independance Air shut down the pilots were promised to go along with the certificate, wherever it went. Therefore, he should have been seniority number 1 at Compass, and already at Delta by now.

#2. PinnaColBa promised him an MSP base, in 2011, when MSP was the most senior base, when he was hired.

He brought this crap up multiple times during the course. I asked him if he actually understood how the airline industry worked, and he said yes.

He's now at a Japanese carrier and I'm sure he will get the boot when he shames a captain in front of a superior. Idiots.

No such thing as a promise in this industry, and you are foolish for believing anything that isn't in a contract (and still take those with a grain of salt).