View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 03:08 AM
CAirBear
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Flew a flight with PP last week. Next upgrade class will be May... Claims we don't have enough FOs to upgrade more. I really don't know what to believe. Everyday FO RSV Avl is extremely high with little to no Open Time trips. I can get turns dropped without any issue.

They definitely are short CAs looking at the RSV chart and the amount of Jr. Mans I know some guys have been getting. They still seem to be absolutely clueless with recruiting. I mean wake up. He said they are running 2 classes a month. Sounds great, until you hear this last one has TWO and last months were 4 a piece. Given our incredible 100% success rate in our training dept, things are just going great!

As for bailing, (unless your very junior), I don't get it. The numbers aren't BS. 18,000 retirements are happening in just 6 years. Do you honestly think the only way any of us are getting to a legacy (or anywhere beyond RJs) is by absolutely having to have TPIC? Sure right now, as of Feb 2nd, 2016 it probably does help (to an extent), but in 2 years (if we did close he doors)?

Stick to where your QOL is the best. If for some reason it sucks here, sure go ahead. For me, 2.5 years here (not horribly far from upgrade) I'm not bailing. I have great schedules and enjoy it here. The grass isn't always greener.