View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 08:48 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by PilotCrusader View Post
I hate to let Eaglefly be right, because he is so damn annoying - but he is right.

Eagle/Envoy is no better than any other regional. Being part of the scumbaggery that is Doug Parker's new AA(read:tools that lie cheat and steal from anyone they can) makes it that much worse.

I feel bad for the kids getting into this game now. I feel like they are suckers walking onto a used car lot waiting to be pounced on.

Envoy is the biggest lie of them all. I'd run away from this place as fast as you can. Realize the ads wallpapered all over websites like this, promising fast career progression, are lies. Flat out, proven wrong lies.
Although I'm sure you and a few others will disagree, I take no pleasure in being right. All along, I've simply attempted to bring some back down to reality about the future in it being very likely a snapshot of the past. Some screamed that this time it's different and included demonstrations of how AAG is living up to its promises, while I cautioned that such a belief about the future was pre-mature. I've also aggressively disputed and disagreed with a select few here who have been on nothing more then a sales junket with inflated info and rosy projections. The parties in question could back-peddle today and allow the measly 5 additional pilots to go, but even if that unlikely thing were to occur, the more important thing to take is what the message really is and it's the same message of the past, which is completely quantifiable.

Still I wouldn't say a prospective pilot shouldn't go to Envoy, just do it based on more quantifiable aspects instead of upgrade or flow-thru. Ironically, it seems more and more pilots would now disagree with THAT as the cautious optimism they had is now being overtaken by unmistakable reality. I've been an advocate of present Envoy pilots all along (as my concern over this latest incident of unrequired short-changing demonstrates), but my message all too frequently gets lost in others emotion.