Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 09:45 AM
mike734
New boss = Old boss

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: Ca B737

Originally Posted by gliderguider View Post
Apologies if "Commander Northface" has already been posted on here, but how about this guy who is currently the second result on YouTube for "United Pilot"
http://youtu.be/-wDSZ2cPMGc
Well I finally watched this abomination after resisting because I don't like the creepy feeling I get when watching someone embarrass themselves. All I can say is we need a new thread for Tool of the Year. Does anyone know if this guy was a traffic cop in a former life? He sounds just like one with his knack for demanding answers to rhetorical questions. No offense to all you other former cops but I swear I've been pulled over by that guy in another life.
If also like to be on board with no compelling reason so I could ring my phone as loud as possible. I'd love to see him actually go back to the gate to kick me off. It would be worth it to see him go through with his threat. Because that's what your passengers want, to be threatened by the employee providing a service who's on a power trip.
Shyguy has it right when he says, "And then guys wonder why they can't get a straight flow to mainline." QFT