View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 10:56 AM
ysslah
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: 88 Gunner

Originally Posted by ysslah View Post
I've flown with that guy. It was a long 4 day trip
Also, he kept trying to buy me into his idea of making boat of money from Iraqi dinar from being revalued after the 2003 invasion.

As far as northface is concerned, XJT/ASA had a brief time when everyone had to turn in their blazers to have them restriped. We were told to wear any "professional looking black jacket" in lieu of the uniform blazer.
Originally Posted by mike734 View Post
Well I finally watched this abomination after resisting because I don't like the creepy feeling I get when watching someone embarrass themselves. All I can say is we need a new thread for Tool of the Year. Does anyone know if this guy was a traffic cop in a former life? He sounds just like one with his knack for demanding answers to rhetorical questions. No offense to all you other former cops but I swear I've been pulled over by that guy in another life.
If also like to be on board with no compelling reason so I could ring my phone as loud as possible. I'd love to see him actually go back to the gate to kick me off. It would be worth it to see him go through with his threat. Because that's what your passengers want, to be threatened by the employee providing a service who's on a power trip.
Shyguy has it right when he says, "And then guys wonder why they can't get a straight flow to mainline." QFT

I don't think he was a cop. He was an Army pilot. That I do remember.