Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 07:30 PM
LRSRanger
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: Left seat bizjet

You can have my old run... Still a different guy on the radio every week. Seriously though, for a while there they were bleeding 99 guys because folks weren't getting the upgrade. After being on the 99 for 10 months I called and emailed the CP and asked for an upgrade. No response. A month later, I called the VP. Asked for times etc, and said I was "right where I should be" for an upgrade. No further contact for a month. I even talked to the regional manager and volunteered to be a TDY ***** if they would simply upgrade me and help me get my family out of the ghetto sh..hole we were forced to live in with last years 34k/yr 99 rate. Still nothing. So I quit. And then they shorted my final paycheck. I emailed them, called them etc. "we will research it". The other day after over a month of no response, I emailed again. Got an email back saying they were in the wrong and would pay me what they owe me. I'll believe it when a check shows up.

To conclude, don't believe a damn thing you are told. You are simply a cog in their wheel, despite the "team" email blasts. It is what it is, they will use you, so you use them. Take the 99 job and be ready to quit in 6 months if they don't give you what you want. The PIC time is really what you need, once you get that you won't need them anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk