Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Dolphinflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by deadseal View Post
you know whats funny about all you retards that cant appreciate this guy? is that YOU COULDNT DO IT! its not that you wouldnt...you couldnt...you dont have a creative bone in your body and yet bash some dude who is singing in a way you dont understand...get over yourself and realize that sometimes you may not like something, but you got to appreciate the creativity of it....stop being a bunch of a-holes and grow up. i hate rap.....cant stand it.....but i can appreciate the creativity and effort of it......you do something and then stand on your soap box....otherwise GTFO...you old balls
Definitely not a Tool, but art? GMAFB. I won't belittle the guy for fooling around and making something, I believe respect for one's fellow man in his pursuits in life is a virtue. However, that doesn't qualify anything as a work of art.

I took the time to listen and IMHO, there wasn't anything I couldn't compete with after 2.5 days of shopping on Amazon Prime for audio equipment and some random jabbering, and I just busted 50 years old. In fact, after well over two decades of working in this sub-primal basement of the movie "Midnight Express", I think I have enough material for a double album and year opening for Marshall Mathers