View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 08:24 AM
WakeWash
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by seafeye View Post
I'm quite aware thanks.
And for the record, I was working so unable to call in. Should that prevent me and others from Alpa info?
We get a fast read and it has nothing about critical pay.
It's very simple. If you want my dues then get me my money back. I've already lost $50,000. If not more.

Why was the message board removed? Cause ALPA is very afraid that we will all get together and stop paying them money for doing nothing.
We have been getting updates and each conference call is recorded and save on the pilot website so no excuse to not go and listen. As to why the forum is down, this is due to she awful server that runs half off our website. Nothing to do with the union shutting it down as you say. The server issues are rolling into the grievance site as well which is why the union is in works right now to move servers and get a new grievance layout up and running as fast as possible. From my knowledge and experience right now I can tell you that while it is not pleasant at all, 6 months is the average for arbitrators to make a decisions. AVERAGE. Being such a complex case it will take longer as it has. I'm not happy with it just like anyone else. As for the confidentiality agreement, this was signed and has been known about since the arbitration. If the pilot that was flown with was in fact there for the arbitration, he would have known this. I'm sick of seeing all these pilots here complaining when they make no effort to get involved and inform themselves. You complain about your Union, but do nothing to get involved and make a difference. Each vote for leadership has at best around a 12% turnout. So no one votes, but complains about our representation. Quit whining and get involved and make the change you want to see. I am by no means siding with our union, but I am calling out everyone one of you who complains about everything but is to lazy do do anything about it.