Thread: DAL Poolie Info
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Flycameron
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by trident3 View Post
I emailed Delta today and found out July 9 will be all in March 14 class. I also learnt that, this is because the class size of March 7th class has been reduced from what had been originally planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I currently show about 24 invites but I'm missing 3 from July 2nd and 3 from July 7th and most of July 8th so I am not sure if they took other jobs or don't get on APC. I roughly know the Soc # from the three missing in July 2nd but I have not heard from them.

I have 18 confirmed that have PM'd me so far and I'm missing 6 or more from July 2nd (3), July 7th (3). I heard from 1 in the July 8th class and his soc # is middle of the road which makes me think I am missing three or more from that group. If this is true for the March class and all of July 8th is going to Delta then my count shows 31 for the class. That sounds like it's about on par with all the other classes. If the 6 I am missing have gone somewhere else then my count would be 25.

Anyone that got an invite for March 7th & 8th class, please feel free to PM your hire date and the last 4 of your soc # and we can all get an idea of where we might sit in class. Also it might be helpful for all of us if you tell me your #1 and #2 choice for airplanes. Sounds like we will all be based in NYC so I don't think bases are going to be an option.

Thanks,