Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 05:21 AM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by own nav View Post
Don't pretend like you give "both sides." This forum is far more negative, and fact checking the bashers is considered the positive side.
Well there isn't much positive when you look at other career path avenues. You're 100% right that most of what I say is negative. That was my experience, I didn't have a positive experience. I have given what I experienced and lots of people have experienced the same.

Maybe I swing the to the worst case scenarios in an effort for people to see what they could potentially face. Far too many people go to AMF and leave earlier than expected and disgruntled. A perfect example of that is how everyone is told they will be home every night. Maybe people don't consider being home from 8pm to 415am quality nights at home. Not everyone gets the run that starts at 10am and gets home at 4pm 4 days a week. There are lots of half truths spilled out by management on this site and other places. And there is a correlation between that and the bleeding of employees each month.