Thread: New Envoy Information

eaglefly , 02-16-2016 10:01 AM
Banned
eaglefly
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2008
Quote: Flows are more of a retention tool than a good hiring tool it would seem. At least that is what history tells us. Anyway, with PSA and now Envoy having a seemingly difficult time hiring... And other regionals offering far more enticing compensation and contracts, I would think that AAG has to do something if they want to keep their regionals afloat and competitive enough to attract new hires.
I think they know most present Envoy pilots won't leave any faster then they could anyway, regardless of how bad things get there. Everyone there who got an offer from a legacy would leave regardless of the situation at Envoy and they know that. Those who have apps in at LCC's and got offers, most would go and most have apps in at LCC's, expect those close to flowing in the 824 who are shooting craps on AA, so that component is a byproduct not of Envoy, but outside factors that Envoy can't control. The only "retention" wildcard I think they would target is consideration of lateral moves to other regionals and the only pilots likely to do that would be those with little or no investment in Envoy and with less then a year or two seniority. The past poll by Cujo proved most are committed to Envoy until someone calls with an offer they would go to anyway or...............well, they are committed after they crack-up (with some it sounds like, already well on the way).