View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 08:09 AM
cr700
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Obviously for some, fantasy is still alive and kicking. Most of the moderates aren't buying that manure anymore and even a few hard-core Kool-Aid guzzlers are starting to see the light or lack of it.

I did chuckle reading it though.
I'm just trying to help answer the new hires question on here a few pages back. He was concerned about the viability of the 2 1/2 year upgrade and 6 year flow.

I'm just trying to allay those concerns. For some detractors, Envoy will never be good enough. That is until they are sitting in the right seat of some contractor regional as they see their Envoy buddies moving over to AA one after the other.

It's been beat to death here but the math and projections put out by the company actually work. Do you think they would actually advertise a 2 1/2 year upgrade and 6 year flow to AA if it weren't actually the case.

It's also my understanding that the lack of new hires is simply a case of many not making it through the interview. It's an AA interview after all as it will be your last interview before you retire. Obviously, the new hire poster a few pages back is AA material so he need not worry.

I would say to the new hire. Big things are happening here and it's moving fast. Be glad that you got on when you did as your ticket to an AA jet in under 6 years has already been punched.