View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 08:29 AM
ag386
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
You sound about as clueless and out of touch with reality as when Ric told our MEC that he thinks there is nothing wrong with the current state of the company.

I was cautiously optimistic the company would follow the flow without violating it as it is in both parties interest to do so, however I was unfortunately mistaken. If they won't follow it now, then why on earth would they follow it when we go from over staffed to under staffed (or dare I say "properly" staffed)? Riddle me that!
I am in complete agreement. When I stated this several months back, I was flamed and told that I didn't know anything. Several on here were more concerned with my identity than the message I was putting out. They believed I was just spreading flamebait.

Well, it looks like what I saw the company doing has actually happened and the hard core kool aid guzzlers haven't said much here lately.

I'm sorry for the Envoy guys. I was just trying to say what I believed was going to happen when I was posting this previously. Fortunately, I've been able to move on. In my last days at ENY now.