View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 01:02 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post
Here's one of my favorite tunes...what an American Airlines pilot said about eaglefly:

"We get stuck with guys like Eaglefly that couldn't pass an interview at any major because of obvious "social deficiencies."

and from another American Airline pilot in that same thread

"I would love to have an AA AE staple but would also be ecstatic for an AE preferential hiring at AA. That way you would weed out all the eaglefly’s."

Source: http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ma...iations-5.html

tap, tap away eaglefly....
Oh Pinocchio, you're still evading producing proof about your accusations and just like you always do when you can't back up your B.S. you resort to cowardly personal attacks that are completely irrelevant to the issue. In this case, you gutlessly grasp the posts from someone else who A. doeasn't know me personally, so cannot quantify my strengths or weaknesses and B. obviously shares the same ax to grind against me as you do.

If we're going to use your demented standard of judging people solely on their pilot forum postings, I can only conclude then that mommy or daddy must have dropped you on your head as an infant resulting in the imbecile I see today.