View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 07:45 AM
ag386
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by FlameNSky View Post
Awe, buddy. Did I make you feel excluded? I'm sorry. Hey everybody, please don't pay any attention to ag386 either, he is also just a troll. You were hired at envoy in 2013, yes? Or was it 2011? No that's right, you are an PDT pilot. I really can't keep all your lies straight. I am sure neither can you.

Envoy pilots may or may not be arrogant D bags but here you are, not even an envoy pilot choosing to spend your free time with us. We may be d bags, but what does that say about you? Sad, my friend, sad.
I already know what your problem is. It's that you were "all in" with the company lock, stock and barrel. When they metered you guys were in a shock like finding out that your faithful wife of 20 years has been carrying on an affair for the entire marriage. Borrowing a term from eaglefly, I believe you "pack of jackals" are now looking for some silver lining to try and put this marriage back together.

I mean, look at you. You are so concerned about where I work and where eaglefly works instead of the message we've been putting out. You are focusing on something else to keep your mind off the company you know is screwing you but can't admit it.

You are the reverend of the pack and your silence on this board since the company metered speaks volumes. I hope you enjoy your lonnnng career at Envoy. Because it's going to be long, very long. On the bright side, you'll be in line at LGA with a "mainline type" aircraft behind Republic.