View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 03:41 AM
envoy1
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by cr700 View Post
If eaglefly would take his nauseating opinions elsewhere, I could see this thread actually being productive. He doesn't even work here. I suggest putting him on ignore.

That said, as the union has already alluded to, expect to hear some good news soon. I've given numbers here before. The math works. All of you doubters should soon clearly see how the 6 year flow is working.
Can you tell me what the latest is on the 2 1/2 year upgrade and 6 year flow? I'm a new hire almost done with training now and in indoc, a guy from management, came in and told us that everything was in motion for us to upgrade in 2 1/2 and flow in 6.

Since then I've been hearing a lot about how this isn't true and that the people flowing over now were hired in 1999 and also that the latest upgrades were hired in 2007. That doesn't really add up to what this guy was telling us. I'm a little disturbed by it and wondering if I maybe made the wrong choice. Compass and Endeavor both had offered me an interview at the time also and I'm a little upset that I didn't even go to the interview now.