View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 12:44 PM
Five93H
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2014

Originally Posted by tmckeon79 View Post
Can anyone tell me which roller bags fit best in the airplane? The handout I received said to get either 22'' or 26'' as long as it was not the "expandable bag". I would like to get a Luggage Works 26'' but I just want to make sure it will fit in the overhead.

Also, can anyone recommend which flight case works the best? I found several listing 8.5 - 9.0'' wide but the handout talks about ones with a pocket on the side have touble fitting. And almost all of them have a pocket on the side. Any info would be appreciated.
On the -200, the 22 inch works fine (I've seen the 26 inch used, but it's a little more work). I have the extra pockets on the front and as long as you don't overstuff, you'll be fine. First thing you learn on OE is how to stuff that thing in the bin!

For flight case, the Luggageworks vinyl fits perfectly, even with the side pockets. I can fit three 2-inch binders, headset, CFM, and a 1 inch trip binder in perfectly. According to someone at a few store, Luggageworks are phasing the vinyl one out soon. It's far cheaper than the leather ones.