View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 11:36 AM
madeinUSA
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2012

Originally Posted by BATOL View Post
I work at endeavor. The rumors over here are very strong in that direction. We have been asked by delta to develop maintenance and training programs for 700's. That is public info. There have been a lot of closed door meetings in Atlanta lately between our management and delta. What about is not public, but suffice it to say somethings up. Maybe a couple somethings. I don't mean to disparage, and I hate to see the shell game continue and flying just shifted around, but from every indication over here, GoJet guys might want to prepare themselves. Sorry guys, just a heads up. And seriously I don't have any real Intel, just saying it would probably be unwise to tell yourselves "no way, never gonna happen". Catch my drift? Thanks.

Good luck guys!
Didn't Gojet just get awarded a bunch of 900 flying? GoJet Airlines To Add CRJ900 Aircraft To Fleet -- ST. LOUIS, Feb. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --

I guess a year old article is ancient history in this industry. Maybe their management bit off more than they could staff? How's it going over there at go jet? Filling classes? Or other issues?