Thread: Orange Air...
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 05:01 AM
Lyon188
Banned

Joined APC: Nov 2015
Position: 9E Pilot

I currently work at a Florida based airline but I have a class date for Endeavor at the end of the month. I'm making the jump because it's a much brighter future for my family but the commute is going to be tough. I live about 10 minutes away from Sanford and I have been hearing a lot of people talk about Orange Air recently. I'm very intrigued with the 737 orders and the fact it's based where I live. That makes a world of difference. My question is, how much flying will be done out of Sanford? What kind of future is coming up for Orange Air? Is it worth taking the chance now on something so new or should I give it a year or so. I also don't meet the flight time mins but I was a military pilot and it took forever to build any sort of time. I have a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Science and an Aviation Business Minor from ERAU. I also have part 135 and part 121 experience. My total time by the end of this month will be 1500TT. Most of it in turbines. Any positive thoughts would be appreciated.