Old 03-06-2016, 06:42 AM
Motherhen
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2015

Originally Posted by maxjet View Post
I can't agree with your statement of not staying positive. When you allow the present state of contract negotiations to effect your outlook and attitude, you are only hurting yourself. One of the best th Gs about working at K4 is the lifestyle. If you get wrapped up in the crap about contracts, which you have no control over, you are wasting the best part of the job. We elected the heads of our Union, and they have accepted that responsibility. Let them do their job at the pace they feel is relevant and effective and just sit back and enjoy the ride. Believe when I tell you that it will end too soon.
You're right Max and I do enjoy the long banks of time off, the airplane , the places and the people I have flown with. Great bunch and very helpful. I have seen the disfunction first hand and believe me I'm "all in" on whatever it takes to fix it. It's the "why did you come to a dying place", "you're going to regret coming here" , "it's never going to get better" ....etc that gets you down. Had plenty of that at other carriers so I'm a little gun shy. Maybe I should quit reading this board but believe it or not I'm always looking for something positive to pop up 👍Sorry if I sounded negative.