Thread: Thinking of coming to Mesa? Be informed...

Sumtinwong , 03-07-2016 05:19 PM
Gets Weekends Off
Sumtinwong
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2016
Quote: When are we going to stop the bashing. Every regional I interviewed for pretty much lied to me about something. Cant you guys get it that people don't care what you post, they are going wherever they feel they fit in. I have been hearing the same things about mesa over 3 years now and they are one of the regional thats fulling classes so I guess we all have to get over it. I have a few friends at most regionals and no one is happy, thats the meaning of a regional=(PAY YOUR DUES AND KEEP IT MOVING) I can't see the importance of us keep bashing each other or any regional. At the end of the day we are all trying to get somewhere better so let people choose where they want to go they need to have an ATP which means they are at least 23, they are old enough to know what they want.
They all have a job to do.. sell you. Its not to say Mesa is doing anything differently, OP simply wanted to get the facts out there that contradict what the recruiters are telling people. That is one purpose of a forum such as this. Information. OP did nothing wrong and to debate these matters only goes to further enhance our understanding of the specifics of each airline.

This is how it works in the airline world as it does among other industry's. When someone stops buying the product, changes are made in policy or sales that hopefully will go to improve the company's market share. This is what ALL (including Gojet as of today) are doing. They are improving their contracts making these places more attractive to potential candidates. As OP mentioned, what is being sold to recruits about the quick upgrade at Mesa is flat out false, at least for new hires. Its time for Mesa to get inline with their competition or be left behind. Simple as that. Nothing wrong with getting information to fellow pilots about what is really going on out there, regardless of what airline we are speaking of.